Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hal La LU YA , HAL LA LU YA

Could you believe it ..this has been a good day ..I made it ...I just want to break out into a song ....Gooooooooooo speed racer , Goooooooo speed racer , go speed racer , gooooooooooooooooo..What you were expecting maybe Singin in the rain LOL..anyway I have more pictures but im lucky I got this here ...so you can tell ..it has the Newspaper news hangin and like i said below ..you can put a picture frame there and up top from the middle piuture I will have a pocket to but things in and I could put an accordian fold on the the next spot to ad more pictures and so on ..and yes in the book you can write in it ..
okay Im happy ..hope you like ..
Like I said , if you are the one person that visits my blogg leave a message and I will give away the small one down below ...blue inside and I will put a book or a frame whatever you want ...
so take care ........................ENJOY i hope ..

3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is SO cute! Love all the doggie pics too

Rochelle W said...

Super cute!

Mary Leeson said...

Nice job, Diana...what cute pictures too! TFS.