Sunday, May 18, 2008

3-D House Album

Happy Sunday to all ...Well here is my Unveiling Of my 3-D House Album ...It a big deal to me as I never Make Scrapbooks much ..I love this one and Im only showing you the outside as I have to finish up one of the insides so you can get the full effect ..I made one for my Doggies ( cuz I Love them so much ) and one for someone who just moved and thought they could put the pics of there house in there and details ..The Possiblities are endless , Grandma and Pappys house , Our Renovations, Our Kids Play House ..ect ..You get the Idea ...The Dog House is 4" tall and Wide and the Green is 3" tall and Wide ..
Anyway let me know what you think ..I will be making kits for anyone who is interested ...
Sorry it has taken so long but I have

been sleeping all day , Yup ! sleeping and couldnt figure out why , didnt like
Tantrumit ...Migrane ect ...and then went for Blood tests and there it was ..Im ENEMIC ..Go Figure,that would of been the last thing I would of thought ..so it's been taking me along time to do things ..I will however do the inside this week ...
Have a great Sunday>>>Yep I need a Hugg ..So Im giving one to all 3 of you who come visit LOL Big Hug









4 comments:

Heather said...

2 cute!

Jan said...

Love the houses!!!They are darling!!! Nicely done!! I sure hope you are feeling better. Happy Mother's Day, belatedly!
Jan

Melissa said...

I'd love to see the inside!! So cute.

Unknown said...

Adorable!! YOu did such a great job with them!!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/