Sunday, April 13, 2008

Okay so I played yesterday ...It's great that im starting to feel better now that I have my sleep apnea machine and there changing Anti- Anxiety and depression Meds ..I feel like im awake now ..and Believe me that is so forgein to me ..
So .I made this little gift envolpe Im giving to a person Im going to meet soon and thought it would be a nice how-de-do to have a little something for her ...
These are so fun and easy to make ..you just need one envolope and lick it closed and cut with your scolloped scissors and cut about 1/4 of the way down ..and then on the bottom I trim Just a tinch off the top of the bottom part as it will have the other side of the scollop ..
decorate and then crimp the bottom of the envolope only and the top will fit right on ..
Ya know it's all in the presentation Girl With GumDont ya think ???








No comments: