Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Alis Birthday Card

Scrapbooking Well Im not really great with cards ...but i do believe this one came out great ..Im so excited and Im on time for once ..Yeah for me ...This is Ali's card our Grand baby in Co.

I used The Angel Companys " Ice Cream" stamp set , and also out Ulta-smooth White Cardstock , then I had to try our crop-a-dile and it's Wonderful ..I squeezed to hard and you dont have too just a little squeeze goes along way , and if you have a party right now of 100.00 or more you can get the Crop-a-dile for half price ..Cant beat that and sometyhing else like the 'Bind- It-ALl , or the Score -Pal ....Anyway with a stamp this cute how can you make a bad card HUH?? Oh I also used Liquid Applique for the Whip topping on the Ice Crean Sunday and banana Split ..
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI...Happy Birthday







No comments: