Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MY Hubby , Yet Again

Spaz So here we are yet again ..and my Hubby is amazing me more and more ...I think we might have to start his own blog...So His Daughter Heather sent him Pictures of her Doggies and he painted them with ease ..I believe he has found his calling ...who would of thunk it ..


Here are the pictures she sent.....

Then on One rock ..here is his painting .....

Now it's a little foggie around the edges , cuz i scanned this big ole rock sence my camera isnt working at this time ...But you can tell how wonderful it is ...We decided to go to the Swap meet and see if anyone wants him to paint for them there animals for yard art ...30.00 for one 50 for two ..what do you think ??let me know ...also he'll do yours as well ...
Darn guy ...what talent .. Blowing Bubble Hey Heather let us know what you think about how good your Daddy is ...




No comments: