Sunday, April 6, 2008

April ATC's


Spaz Hurray ..I got something more done ...Here are my new atc's using The Butterfly Swirls Stamp from the Angel company in our Spring Suppliment and also Wonderful day , also from the angel company ..The backround for the butterfly was done using the K-pad and Alcohol and ya know I sprinkled a little salt on there as well ..and when it dryed it wasnt dark enough for me so I dumped the salt and and did the whole process again ..

ROTFL

Then crazy me got tired of the Bryer so I just got different ink ( one color) and rubbed the ink pad all over the glossy paper then gave the ink pad a good twist in places so there would be more , and darker ink and ya know it was great so mu



ch so I made a bunch of different colors , to have on hand when needed ...So Im into Jewels so I had bought some jewels from Walmart a while back they were discounted for .50cent and they were jewels to use to decorate your cell phone holder ..I have tons ..So ladies always check out the sales bin and I dont care if it's used for automotive, it might also be get for your cards and Scrapbooks ..


Enjoy ...


Laughing 2








No comments: