Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mother's Day Card

So look at me go ...I guess theres no stopping me now ...Yep I made a Mothers day card ..now you know im not great at the card thing , im better at ATC's But i saw something like this on anothers blog ...sorry I forget who ...and then tweaked it here and there and made it my own , and im NEVER on time ..Guess I will bet this time ..


Then I have been wanting to Make a Dry Erase board using our lids that our stamps come in ...Idea from A Great Angel Heather Scott...you should go to her Blog , but you'll be there foreveer as she is very talented ...http://www.oz-somestamps.com/index.html


ANd so I made one that kinda matched my mothers Card , so guess Ill give that to her as well ..I had so much fun making it and hope she likes it ..I plain on making more ...'



Thanks Heather....



Okay and here is my little Dry erase Board I made with the tiny GWP boxes ..or it can be tages ...what ever but they come out so cute ..Boy that Heather is one smart Cookie Clapping Hands...















1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

How clever to reuse the little GWP boxes!