Sunday, July 5, 2009

MIss Maggie

So what would the farm be without our baby maggie ...Okay shes not a baby anymore she about two years old a Pigmy Goat so she is small ..when we moved here we didnt have a Lawn mower and we had two acres to mow and we were broke ...(We lived in the Co mountains before so we didnt need a mower hahaha)So when your in this situation what should you do ??? of couse get a goat ..hahaha NOT! this girl is so spoiled ,,and have you ever seen a man walk his Dog and Goat at the same time ? well thats what happens her , Maggie loves her daddy and he built her what I call the Goat Condo ...now tell me she isnt spoiled ...



Enjoy
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

3 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute, cute babies!! I love animals. we have our share here and my daughter just got a dwarf hamster yesterday. Never thought I'd allow that in my house. Now we have two dogs, a horse, a dwarf hamster, saltwater fish, and a gazillion cows. Never a dull moment.

Trudy Osborn said...

Cute little baby girl!

I have missed talking to you, but will be out of town until Wednesday. Hugs.

Trudy Osborn said...

missing you and all your fabulous cards!