Sunday, July 5, 2009

Danas B-day Tilda

Okay so Its my Buddys B-day and I had already made a Alota card for her ..But then i realized she wanted a Tilda ...My buddy is SPOILED you know who you are and you know you are silly girl ...so I did this card for her and she was thrilled and Im so happy she like it and hope you do as well ...I love to color so this gave me so much to do and I love putting other stamps together as well ...Too fun ...




Below is the upclose of my card ...I used a few different stamps here and Alot of masking ...Tida stamp , bench from Wiff Of Joy , Dog from the Angel Company and Ballons from I dont remember where hahahaha ..I also used many differnt copics and in colors Im not use too ..it was nice not to be in my comfort zone ..I love this paper Bloom to grow ....the colors are wonderful ...



So here is the inside of the card ...Simple but still nice I think ...


Hope you enjoyed
and please tell others to stop by
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

3 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh.. hunny thats super cute.
you can be so happy with this adorable card
love your entire idea!

huggies
claudia

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so cute! You add such cute touches to your cards. I am terrible at doing anything to the inside of mine, but yours always are so cute

DanaBee said...

Well Diana I love this card I look at it daily, I so enjoy your work and I have decided I'm never go to color like you or make a card like yours.I love it!