Thursday, May 7, 2009

Miss Trudys Trade .

Okay So My Trudy girl is the one that I told you got me Hooked on stamping by showing me all the AngelCo Stamps ..So now that we are Both settled a little bit , (Both of us moved from Co , she had another Baby ) we have been doing a couple trades and this is the card I made for her ...I colored with my copics and Put two different Stickles On the wings ..and I paper Pieced the Dress ...The Wonderful Paper I used is from Graphic 45 the Baby paper hahaha I forget the name ..
I think this card came out alright , Im pretty happy with it ..I wanted to give my hand a try at a smaller card ...
You can always double click on the Picture if you want a close up ..
Hugs and Smiles
Diana




Here's the Up Close and Personal Shot ..Yikes , dont be too hard on me hehee

No comments: