Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Secret Sister Time Again

Sorry so late , but ive been , hummmmmmmmmm Ive been doing something hahaha
Anyway this is ( well she got it already ) for my Secret Sister trade ..I used Sugar Nellie , I just love those little girls, you just want to pinch there cheeks haha
anyway I used my copics and I had a piece of that lattice that I had someone cut for me years ago and tryed it ..I love it .I also used my Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and some sparkles ...Im really liking my cards lately and there getting harder to give away ..BUT! if you dont give them away , what do you do with them ?? it will make people happy ..Right ?


Below are the Upclose shots of my card ..I always love seeing things up close , so thought others might like it as well ..I cant be the only one can I ?? lol



Thanks for coming by , hope you enjoyed ..
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful job on both the coloring and the layout!