Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MOM's B-DAY Card

So My MOm just turned 80 and Yup her Birthday was on April 1st , Fools day hahaha
and of course I didnt have it made yet ..Hummmmmmmmmmmm could that be considered a Aprils Fool joke NOT GETTING your card on time ??? I think Ill work with that as I didnt mailed till I think the 4th ..
So I used these Cutie Patootie Sugar Nellies and I love Love love them ...
hope you enjoy ...

Here is the upclose and the upcloser hahaha ...Im getting better i think with my copics ... and I also made the Crocheted flowers ..I have been seeing them everywhere and like anything else if I want it I have to learn to make them , as nobody is close by to teach me ..I think for a first timer I did okay ...




Okay so below is the inside ..I should of made it better , but by this time I thought she would rather have the card ...hehehe



Hope you liked my card ..I will hopefully have a couple more in the next two days or so ..
Huggs and Smiles
Diana
Please tell people about my blog ...I would love it ..

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so pretty! Love the crochetted flowers...I should make some of those

audrey(txpackrat) said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers!