Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Love hehe

So okay , I have been in the Dog House with Hubby ..I spent to much on stamping stuff can I hear some Awwwwwwwwww sent my way ..So anyway my Mojo went and left , Its hard being in the dog house ..I thought it was the men that were suppose to be there , whats up with that ???..so I dont know how crazy I am about this one ..
So whats up with the Doilies lately with me ..Ill tell you ..I wanted doiles last year and couldnt find any till after Valentines , so this year im making up for it ..Plus Im kinda gonna change my style as I learn ,I love shabby chic ..If you haven't been on my Blog yet you can see what my style was about two to three pages over ..
So this Image is Karens Doodles and I used the Free Valentine saying from Verve Stamps , it was a free Digi ..And im using the Basic Grey " Bitter Sweet" paper and Kraft Cardstock from Papertey ...Colored with copics ..A Charm and Ribbion from I dont know where haha
The Pic didnt come out well as we dont have any sunshine and Havent for awhile , its much better in person ..Ill take another when and if the sun ever comes back ..
Hope you likey



As always My upclose and personal shot ...so you can see everything hahaha


Thanks for coming
Hugs And Smiles Diana

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so pretty! I love the doilies, but don't think I have ever used them. Asusual your coloring is terrific