Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Girl Needs Our Help

Hey Buddys out there in Cyber land ..I have some sad news to share and it just touched my heart ..
Here is Part of the Email that was sent to Dustin Pike ..He is the New Stamp Designer at High Hopes.

On Friday, December 11th, 2009 my friends daughter Delia was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. She is 10 yrs old and is currently being treated at the Denver Children's Hospital.

You can read the rest here :
http://dustinpike.blogspot.com
If this Link doesnt come up you can get it on my " Blogs that I visit" on the side of my blog ..

He desgined these Owls for this little girl and is asking that we may send a card to her to brighten her day ..How could you not...I know I hear alot of stories like this but I had to do this one for sure ..
Hope you all join in .
This is what I came up with as I wanted it to be really Girly ...
Excuse the sun gleaming across the card but it was snowing and I had to take what I could get haha
I put an Angel On the bow to watch after her ,,,




Upclose and Personal:

Thanks for Stoping By
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

No comments: