Friday, February 6, 2009

Secret sister Card 3

Secret Sister time ..and this was the card I had sent her for card #3..Its a Sarah Kay Stamp and I love her ..she is way cute huh ??
I used Angel Company Paper and a Quick Kuts die cut and then I made some Yo Yo circles which I use alot and I think it came out rather well ..Im saying Im even surprizing myself here lately hahaha
hope you enjoy it ..I also colored with my copics . still have a couple of my friends cards I want to share with you ..I was a lucky girl to get them ..Till tomarrow
Huggs and Smiles
Diana





Im still on an inside the card kick, I love it ..Doesnt take much to tickle me lol




This is the up close version and dont be to hard on me , im kinda new with the copics :)

3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

CUte, cute, cute! I LOVe Sarah Kay images. They are always so adorable. They often bring home girl hoos memories for me as well.

DanaBee said...

Diana you are a busy young lady.
This card is beautiful you go girl.

Trudy Osborn said...

Are you going to share some of your Valentine's day cards after you send them?