Monday, January 26, 2009

Trading Engines


So My good Buddy Trudy and I decided to trade images , Then she made it more interesting and said "lets make a card for each other and send them " I was kinda scared as she is Very Very Good , In fact she is the one who got me Hooked On stamps ..I signed under her to sell Angel company stamps...I always Love her cards ..You should go see her At Trudy's Treasures you'll find her listed on the left of my blog and can click on there to get to her .
So I picked this Image she sent from High Hopes ..I was kinda scared as I was thinking little kid , Bright colors and im not to good at this ..But I think Im getting better at it ..I used my copics and pencils ( as I dont own alot of copics ,YET hehe) and on the wind shild and tail light and the head light I used Glossy Accecnts .I also tried to make a glow on the headlight.I added Dew drops in the corner and I think you can guess the litte Do DAD I used on the ribbion ..") I had some Jewelry findings for the tires and red brads ..
Hope you like this one ..
Thanks for stopping BY

1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling image! Love the angled ribbon too!!

I would love to answer your questions that you asked on my blog Diane, but I can't find an email address.

Click on *email me* on my blog, and I'll be happy to respond to your questions.

Happy Stamping!
Tosh