Sunday, May 2, 2010

My New Lil Baby

So I would like to Introduse you to the Newest member of our family Mickey ...That goes with our other Goat Maggie ..Mikey and Maggie , Mickey and Maggie Im saying it as a ryhme hahah Im so easily entertained ....So here goes the Story ..He is a Newbin Breed and I have been wanting a baby one for like ever ...But there 200.00 and I can afford that..So my Motto is " It Dont Hurt to Ask " so we have a paper around here where you can place adds for free and you should see the wierd stuff people put it there ..Like Have Car , Runs great needs engine " now how can that be?? hummmmm oh well on to my story again hehe...I put " want New Born Newbein Goat will pay 50.00 ...I thought why not and the add was getting old and I figured No one would call now , But low and Behold I got a call and this girl and her hubby raise them and 5 kids as well and needed the money and so there you have my New Baby ,,,I can sit out there and hold him and he cuddles me and loves me and it blows me away ..I love him ...I want to bring him inside and sleep with me and my dogs but Vinny says NO .Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm why is that you think ..hhahah anyway here he is and I am in love again ..I NEVER thought I could feel this way about a goat ..



So here are some more Pic's of my LIL Baby ...He's just so Cute ..Dont you think ???


Thanks for letting me tell you my story
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

2 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

Hello there! I'm so glad you visited my blog. I've been looking around on yours and I love what I see! The black magic technique is stamped with White Craft Ink from Stampin Up. Let it dry really well...Then I used just colored pencils (prismacolor) to color and shade. I think you are supposed to use watercolor pencils and I have some I just received. They don't smudge off onto the black cardstock so much. You can visit Karen Barber's blog at http://karenbarberstamps.blogspot.com/ She has several cards using this technique. It works up so beautifully! Hope you give it a try!

Vikkles said...

Oh yes he is adorable.
Hugz vikki
Xxx