Saturday, March 27, 2010

Late Christmas

Hey , I know I have been gone ...Havent been real well and couldnt walk cuz I had and still have a little an Acillis ( have no idea how to spell that haha) heal and its very very painful ..but now im limping along alot better ..
So whats up with Chritmas in March ?? Well I didnt get my Cyber Buddy Dana her Christmas to her ,It sat and sat and I wanted to wrap it nice as it was very late ...
So I made this box with an Easel Card up top and Yes I did Christmas Theme as it was a Christmas present ...and I tucked all her little goodies in there ..it is a 6x3 box ..Pretty sturdy and it nicely fit stmaps and jems and stuff ..I used High Hopes Stamp and Colored with my copics ..I dont know what else to say ..Tada i guess hahaha



So Here is the Side View where the drawer opens and ontop , what it says under the Eseal Card



This is the Front of the Drawer and the Inside ...You can open it , it's sturdy .


Thanks for Stopping by
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

1 comment:

DanaBee said...

And I love my Christmas goodies