Monday, November 16, 2009

No Stamping Required

Hey Im back again ..Sorry again it takes me so long ..But I guess thats the way things roll around here ya know ...
Anyway in my blog hopping I ran across this lady that sells SU and does differnt things with punches and this was one of them , her bog is " Wunsapona Time"..Isnt he TOO CUTE ..??
I love him and so ill teach a class on him next month ..Just in time for christmas ..
I will be making these for my Grand daughter ..



Sooooooooooooo this is the opening of the box ..Not big , but you can put Gift card in and candy or stamps and some markers ..Also my hubby made me a template for a bigger square box ...Its nice to have someone know what there doing..

Hope you like this any questions LMK
Hugs and Smiles
Diana

4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Cute, cute, cute! I Love it...you have the bestest of husbands

DanaBee said...

Hey Diana love this . I need to know how to make it.

Barbara-Jacklyn Jay said...

That box is just to cute. It makes you wanta go out and buy punches. You just find all these goodies!!

Jerri Kay said...

Totally adorable Diana, perfect for trail mix!