Sunday, February 10, 2008

Atc's


ATC's ( Artist Trading Cards) are to be traded and not sold .THey are so much fun I love , Love Love to do them ..

Now if you dont know still what they are they are 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 cars of art ..Like Baseball cards ..People all over trade them and you can stamp on them ,Which I love to do and use Paint, Fabric, ribbion, Pictures , Altered Art , Anything you can think of you can do ..It is so much fun to trade and see other peoples Ideas ..you learn and I never get tired of looking at them ...I get into clubs at Splitecoaststampers and they have different Themes ..Like Im in the middle of doing an easter theme for next month ..I will start showing these bits of art Ive done ...some I like and some not so great ,,but im learning ..This was a flower one I did and cut out a bird stamp and used a pop dot to make it 3-D so I used three different stamps ..
Hope you like ...and I will put more on later .

No comments: